Road To Parenthood Through Surrogacy- (Everything You Need To Know and more …)
June 22 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pmFree
Are you considering surrogacy to build your family? We’re here to help. Join us for a free, virtual webinar on Tuesday, June 22 at 1:30pm PT/4:30pm ET.
Join Founder & Managing Director of the Egg Donor & Surrogacy Institute (EDSI) Parham Zar and Board-certified OB-GYN and Reproductive Endocrinologist Dr. Daniel Kort for a FREE, virtual information session surrogacy. Parham and Dr. Kort will be sharing information intended to best help you navigate your options and collectively determine the best plan to achieve your personal family goals via surrogacy.
Topics of Discussion Will Included –
- When and how to seek out Surrogacy?
- Finding a Reputable Infertility Physician & Gestational Surrogacy Agency
- The new NY gestational surrogacy law broken down in layman’s terms
- A Step-by-Step Look at the Surrogacy Process – From Meeting Your Physician to Delivery
- Surrogate Criteria – What are the Surrogate Qualifications?
- Building Your Support Team – The Professionals Who Guide You from Intended Parent to Parent
- Affording Surrogacy Services – Financing for Intended Parents
- Myth vs. Fact – Debunking Common Misconceptions Surrounding Surrogacy
Meet Our Surrogacy Experts:
- Parham Zar is the founder and managing director of the Egg Donor & Surrogacy Institute (EDSI). During his tenure at EDSI, Parham has helped thousands of intended parents bring their dream of parenthood to fruition. He is deeply invested in creating a more compassionate and open dialogue around infertility and reproductive challenges; issues that affect an estimated 15 percent of couples globally. As a leading expert within the third-party assisted reproduction industry, Parham has served as a vital resource to New York legislators tasked with writing state surrogacy laws, and is the author of the upcoming book, “Should I Get a Surrogate: Answering the Questions You Have, and Some You Didn’t Know to Ask”.
- Dr. Daniel Kort – Originally from Kansas City, Dr. Kort earned his medical degree from the University of Kansas School of Medicine and completed his training in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at Columbia University in New York. While at Columbia, his completed research in conjunction with the New York Stem Cell Foundation, studying genetic errors during early embryo development. He is double board-certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. In addition, Dr. Kort has served as Clinical Instructor in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Weill Cornell Medical College. When not helping women and couples get pregnant, Dr. Kort is busy making oatmeal, changing diapers, and chasing his three small children around Central Park with his wife Lesley.