- This event has passed.
IVF and Surrogacy: What You Need to Know with EDSI – New York, NY
March 2 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Are you considering using surrogacy to build your family? Join us for this free, online event on Tuesday, March 2 at 11 am PST (2 pm ET).
Join experts from CCRM Fertility New York and the Egg Donor & Surrogacy Institute (EDSI) for this FREE, virtual information session to obtain the information you’ll need to help you make well-informed decisions as you embark on your journey to becoming a parent via surrogacy.
New York will legalize gestational surrogacy on Feb. 15th, a landmark measure that will make building your family via gestational surrogacy more convenient and accessible for New York residents.
Topics of discussion will include:
• IVF 101 Overview of CCRM New York
• The new NY gestational surrogacy law broken down in layman’s terms
• The working relationship between fertility specialists and third-party assisted reproduction agencies
• When you should seek help from an agency
• How to find a reputable agency
• What to expect as an intended parent or surrogate.
Space is limited so RSVP today. After registering you will receive a link to join this webinar.
Our surrogacy and IVF experts include:
• Dr. Sheeva Talebian is an award winning board-certified reproductive endocrinologist. Dr. Talebian is a member of the American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ACOG) and the American Society of Reproductive Medicine (ASRM). Areas of research include ovarian reserve testing, PGD, and fertility preservation. She is the recipient of several surgical and teaching awards, was named to 2018 Castle Connolly Top Doctors in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and was named a 2019 New York Super Doctor. Experienced in the area of surrogacy, egg donation, and same sex reproduction, Dr. Talebian serves as director of third party reproduction at CCRM New York.
• Parham Zar is the Founder and Managing Director of the Egg Donor & Surrogacy Institute (EDSI). During his tenure at EDSI, Parham has helped thousands of intended parents bring their dream of parenthood to fruition. He is deeply invested in creating a more compassionate and open dialogue around infertility and reproductive challenges; issues that commonly impact individuals and couples around the world. As a leading expert within the third party assisted reproduction industry, Parham has served as a vital resource to New York legislators tasked with writing state surrogacy laws, and is the author of the upcoming book, “Should I Get a Surrogate: Answering the Questions You Have, and Some You Didn’t Know to Ask”.