PHASE 1: WELCOME TO OUR PROGRAM
- Complete our Intended Parent Questionnaire
- Submit questionnaire along with photos, bio, retainer agreement, and retainer fee
- Intended Parent(s) are officially welcomed to our program
PHASE 2: THE MATCHING PROCESS
- The groundwork for matching: EDSI will assist the Intended Parent(s) with social disease testing, medical screening coordination, and profile information preparation to present to a potential Surrogate.
- IP-Surrogate Matching: Intended Parent(s) will be presented with profiles of Surrogate Mother(s). Once Intended Parent(s) make(s) a selection, their profile is sent to the Surrogate for consideration. When all parties select each other, a meeting is arranged. Once all parties agree to work together, the match is confirmed, legal contracts are drafted, and funds are deposited into a trust account to cover expenses.
PHASE 3: MEDICAL PROCEDURES
- In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Program: Begin medications for synchronization of cycles, egg retrieval, and preparation for embryo transfer.
- Embryo Transfer and confirmation of pregnancy
PHASE 4: THE PREGNANCY & BEYOND
Our goal is to involve our Intended Parents as much as possible in the pregnancy. Most Intended Parents will attend at least three doctor’s visits, if possible, or speak to the Surrogate’s physician on the phone. This is your child and we believe you have the right to have all your medical questions answered.
- Intended Parent(s) stay(s) in contact with Surrogate at least once every two weeks throughout the pregnancy.
- The process of establishing parental rights begins in the second trimester.
- Intended parent (s) present at the birth of a child. Typically a baby will remain in the hospital for one day after birth. Once the baby is given a medical clearance, the baby will leave the hospital with intended parent(s).
- We help intended parent(s) get the baby’s birth certificate and passport if needed.